Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You Made It!

You're here! You made it to my blog and you are reading my first official post. I think you will be glad you came.

My blogging is going to consist of many different topics relating to motherhood. The one theme you will find in my blog is traditionalism. No, I'm not barefoot, nor pregnant. I'm not married to a man that can't match two socks (in fact, he does all the sock matching in our house!). I mean I like the old school way of parenting...and always have-even before all 5 kids. Let's face it...it works! I'm not talking about being kicked out of your house until the dinner bell or being afraid of your father and his belt. But I am talking about traditional values...dinner at the table EVERY night, bedtimes...as decided by mom and dad, not the kids, and expectations! Yes, kids live up to your expecations no matter how low you set them.

So check in often. I'm glad you made it.

After all, the more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment